Father’s Day is around the corner, so we put together a guide with a few gift ideas perfect for all kinds of food-loving dads. Check them out.
For the camping-enthusiast papa
- The Bear Grylls Fire Starter, $9, for starting fires in the wild.
- A deluxe fire-roasting fork, $10, for perfect wieners and marshmallows.
- A powerhouse camping stove, $170, to make chocolate chip pancakes for the whole crew.
For the coffee-loving guy
- A travel mug that seals well and keeps the brew hot, $22, for weekend trips to the zoo.
- A cold brew maker, $38, for hot summer mornings.
- A drip kettle, $53, for perfect pour-overs all year round.
For the dad whose family likes him to barbecue
- A grill surface thermometer, $13.50, so he knows exactly when to throw the steaks on.
- A burger press, $20, for perfect homemade patties.
- Grill gloves, $40, to keep his hands from getting seared.
For the father who cycles
- A handlebar coffee cup holder, $14.50, because caffeine.
- A bottle holder, $45, for sparkling water, cider or other beverages at the family picnic.
- Bike lights, $60, so you can cycle home safely after summer fireworks.
For the beer-loving pop
- A premium growler, $50, to keep the beers cold.
- The World Atlas of Beer, $17, or one of these books by noted beer writer Randy Mosher, so he can sound like he knows what he’s talking about.
- An assortment of beer glasses, $155, to sip any kind of beer in style.
Need more inspiration? Check out this round up of gift ideas. Share your ideas with us in the comments section and be sure to sign-up for Luvo’s newsletter for more nutritious recipes and exclusive giveaways.