Crispy sautéed kale. Crunchy, peppery arugula. Tangy, smooth avocado cream drizzled on top. It’s not hard to see why this Luvo hack has become a signature dish around our house. Tons of fiber and tons of flavor are always good in my books. Make yourself a hearty bowl of this and see for yourself why it’s in my regular rotation.
Ingredients (makes one meal)
- 1 small ahi tuna steak (about ½ lb), cut in small cubes
- 2 tbsp ponzu marinade (or rice wine vinegar)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp tamari sauce
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 Luvo Hawaiian Un-fried Rice Planted™ Bowl
- 1 small green onion, sliced for garnish
- Place cubed ahi tuna and all ingredients (except green onions) in a bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste, toss, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
- Cook Luvo meal according to package instructions and set aside.
- Assemble: Place Luvo meal in a bowl, then top with marinated fish and green onions. Enjoy!