This Luvo hack boosts the nutrition factor and color of the already fabulous Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese. We’ve added sautéed kale, onions, garlic and tomatoes to create a hearty family-friendly meal. Try it when you’re craving a comfort food classic but could also use some more green goodness in your life. It’s super fresh and super easy!
Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Plus Greens (makes 4 servings)
- 2 Luvo Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese bowls
- 1 bunch kale, trimmed, chopped
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- Fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Place all ingredients except for the Luvo entrees in a bowl, toss with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat up a skillet and add seasoned kale, onion and tomatoes. Saute for about 5 minutes until kale turns bright green and tomatoes start to burst. Remove from heat.
- Prepare Luvo entrees according to package instructions.
- Place a layer of greens and tomatoes on each plate, then add some Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese on top. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley (optional). Enjoy!
Give it a try and let us know what you think! Share your substitutions with us in the comments section and be sure to sign-up for Luvo’s newsletter for more nutritious recipes and exclusive giveaways.