Luvo is a small brand with big ambitions. We are on a mission to change lives through nutrition by creating solutions that allow people to eat nutritiously without compromising on convenience or taste. We have big things ahead in 2018 and beyond and are looking for hungry ambitious talent to join our growing team.
The Data and Business Intelligence Analyst will be integral in developing a digital data, analytics, and business intelligence competency within the company. Reporting to the VP of Digital and Brand, this person will be responsible for crafting and executing a strategy to capture, organize, automate, and harness data into business intelligence and insights to drive the business.
You’re at your best making business sense of data. You are a hands on, crafty problem solver who can identify what is needed, envision, communicate, and execute a plan. You have the technical skills and competencies to trouble shoot issues and create what you envision. You are an entrepreneurial, self-starter who thrives in an environment where you can help shape decisions through data and you have a knack for finding the story behind the data that helps put it in business context. You thrive in a place where you have to collaborate cross-functionally to drive success. You are driven to infuse data-driven decision making into a culture.
By Day, YOU will …
- Be responsible for identifying, gathering requirements, and creating BI dashboards for key stakeholders in the business to drive decision making
- Be responsible for creating a data strategy and architecture and driving the execution of the strategy to meet short, medium, and long term business needs
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to instill and empower data driven decision making across marketing and the broader organization
- Identify opportunities to enrich the company’s understanding of the consumer and marketplace through data
- Drive segmentation and cohort analysis to inform business decisions on where and what customers to get, grow, and keep
- Be key to the analysis of marketing efficiency and attribution modeling
- Be responsible for developing a predictive lifetime value model and contribute to solutions to influence this behavior
- Stay abreast of industry and technology developments that can benefit the business
- Perform other duties as assigned to you from time-to-time by the Company
- Share our passion for transforming our world through food with your “everything is possible” and “ can do” attitude
- Are an expert in Google Analytics and have strong analytical skills
- Are an expert at creating data visualizations and dashboards in tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or other
- Have experience modeling predictive analytics such as churn and LTV
- Have a minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in digital and/or ecommerce
- Have the strong technical skills including SQL and other programming languages
- A Diploma, Degree, or Advanced Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Have a strong technology understanding of best practices and protocols
- Strong planning and project management competencies
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with many competing priorities and stakeholders
- Possess a strong attention to detail, able to multi-task, problem solve, and ability and willingness to be hands on
- Are able to work on your own and also collaborate easily with others
- Fluent in English—both written and verbal—with the capacity to communicate across cultures and organizational roles
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, with a sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people skills
- Are able to teach and mentor colleagues
- Are a self-starter who can operate with limited direction
- Are willing to occasionally pack your bags for business travel
About working at Luvo
Luvo is a casual and fun work environment – we thrive on team collaboration, dad jokes, and Trader Joe snacks. We take part in occasional team building activities like group food classes, local creative events, Friday beverages, and more. Plus, there’s always a fully stocked freezer of Luvo at our disposal for lunch.