Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”), and a dotted line to the Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”), the Executive Assistant (“EA”) is the epitome of organization, confidentiality, and professionalism. The ideal candidate is a dynamic individual who operates with utmost integrity and intentionality in everything they do. The EA will manage the flow of information into and out of these Executive offices with tact and is highly skilled with managing sensitive/confidential and strategic information with exceptional care. You thrive in a fast paced environment and can expertly complete multiple assignments and maneuver changing priorities effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision. This role will also perform the duties of an Office Manager.
By day, the Executive Assistant will:
Support the CEO and CFO
- Support and coordinate the flow of information in and out of the offices of both the CEO and CFO. Directing requests, responding where appropriate, and providing briefings and documentation for Executive responses, where needed.
- Executive support may include: Calendar management, meeting coordination, booking/modifying travel, business expense reconciliation, compiling presentations, documentation support, and benefits claims.
- Employ flexibility in management of Executive schedules in prioritizing work, meetings and communications as unplanned requests arise.
- Board of Director meeting coordination: compile materials, manage meeting logistics and provide travel assistance.
- Assist with People Operations tasks, including the preparation of job descriptions, offer letters, coordinating interviews, and other documentation as needs arise.
Perform duties of the Office Manager:
- Serve as the first point of contact at the Luvo Head Office, answering all incoming calls, receiving mail and couriers, and managing building access for visitors.
- Maintain the smooth functioning of the Luvo Head Office, from building maintenance through to guest and visitor experience.
- Ensure that all office/kitchen supplies are maintained at a workable inventory level, and ensure timely ordering and delivery of additional supplies, and
- Assist People Operations in setting up New Hires, ensuring the essential office equipment (computer, telephone, supplies) are ordered and ready for their start date.
- Other related duties and tasks as assigned, including special projects as they arise.
- Share our passion for transforming our world through food with your “everything is possible” attitude.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting senior executives and/or C-suite leaders.
- Have post-secondary experience with either a diploma or Bachelor’s in Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Possess advanced Microsoft Office suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with exposure to and understanding of both PC and Mac operating systems.
- Operate with high level of confidentiality and adherence to corporate compliance, reporting and company policies.
- Are a scheduling/time management aficionado and have strong event and project management experience.
- Have organizational skills that could run the White House and embody flexibility to accommodate last minute changes and unplanned requests as they arise.
- Are a strong communicator—both written and oral—across various roles, cultures and relationships, and handle every interaction with care and grace.
- Are efficient and effective with a strong understanding of task precedence and priority.
- Embody professionalism infused with fun. Straight up.
What we will bring to the table:
This is a part time position (3 days per week) with a team that is committed to truly changing our world for the better. You’ll grow professionally, will have competitive compensation and opportunities to share in our success. We’re on a journey to change the way the world accesses a healthy and health-full lifestyle and are excited to build a team equally excited to be those change agents.