Luvo is a small brand with big ambitions. We are on a mission to change lives through nutrition by creating solutions that allow people to eat nutritiously without compromising on convenience or taste. We have big things ahead in 2018 and beyond and are looking for hungry ambitious talent to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Controller, the FP&A Analyst will work cross-functionally throughout the business to understand the inner workings of Luvo. They work to develop and set measurable KPIs, and consistently drive the business towards those goals. They’re a keen learner, grasp the retail food industry and are a resource for well-informed business recommendations and ideas.
By Day, the FP&A Analyst will:
- Support sales and operations by analyzing revenue drivers including consumption level trends
- Prepare revenue/demand forecasts based on distribution and promotional programs
- Perform variance analysis of financial results against planned versions and impact to inventory
- Improve upon and develop new repeatable financial and demand planning processes
- Develop and maintain financial models and perform ad-hoc analyses
- Support business unit leaders with financial analysis and recommendations
- Identify cost and revenue drivers and develop financial insights on earnings and cash flow
- Assist with the annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and long range planning processes
- Define category management metrics and reports including distribution points, retail price and velocity
- Support sales presentations using syndicated POS data (SPINS data)
- Share our passion for transforming our world through food with your “everything is possible” attitude
- Have 3+ years of experience, possess an accounting designation CPA/CA/CMA/CGA and strong business acumen
- Have experience managing competing priorities and handling multiple data sources and ‘unknowns’
- Previously worked at large complex organizations, preferably in the CPG industry
- Are a consummate professional, proactive and results driven with project and process management skills
- Are an advocate for collaboration and communicate easily across the organization and cross-functionally
- Possess a strong attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverages maturity and business acumen to make decisions
- Thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment, leveraging best practices with pragmatism
- Are a strong communicator adept at synthesizing volumes of data into key trends, observations and actions
WHAT WE WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
This is a regular full-time position with a team that is committed to truly changing our world for the better. You’ll grow professionally, will have competitive compensation and opportunities to share in our success. We’re on a journey to change the way the world accesses a healthy and health-full lifestyle and are excited to build a team equally excited to be those change agents.