Luvo is a small brand with big ambitions. We are on a mission to change lives through nutrition by creating solutions that allow people to eat nutritiously without compromising on convenience or taste. We have big things ahead in 2018 and beyond and are looking for hungry, ambitious talent to join our growing team.
The Marketing Coordinator role will be a great opportunity to dive in and learn many aspects of marketing in a lean entrepreneurial team environment. The Marketing Coordinator will support tasks across Social and Community Management, Ecommerce Operations, Digital Design, and Customer Service. This role will require someone with a can-do attitude who is resilient, adaptable, and responsible. You’ll have an opportunity to learn from experienced team members and be counted on to grow your role and responsibilities.
If this is you, let’s talk! You are excited by new challenges, bright and hungry to learn. You can take direction and feedback well and can be responsible for seeing tasks through when assigned them. You aren’t afraid to ask questions and you learn from your setbacks quickly. You have some experience and an interest in furthering your career in social media, community management, e-commerce, and/or brand and product marketing.
By Day, YOU will …
- Support community management including day to day tasks associated with managing social channels, at the direction of the Community Manager
- Support the creation of social assets such as emails and blog posts by writing the occasional copy
- Handle daily customer service enquiries, with manager oversight, through phone, email, and social media, and ensure prompt resolution, follow up and follow through on issues internally and externally
- Support ecommerce and web operations which may include data entry, coordinating with internal and external parties, following up on action items coming out of meetings
- Work with Project Management to support in the coordination and support of projects
- Conduct industry research at the direction of team members
- Support the marketing team by performing administrative tasks
- Share our passion for transforming our world through food with your “everything is possible” and “can do” attitude
- Have a Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience
- Have a minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in digital, marketing, ecommerce, or communications capacity
- Have strong people and customer service skills and a willingness to interact with the brand’s customers
- Have a passion for all things digital and a keen interest in ecommerce and brand marketing
- Have some project management competencies and are organized
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn
- Possess a strong attention to detail, able to multi-task, problem solve, and willingness to be hands on
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with others but also work effectively independently
- Are Fluent in English—both written and verbal—with the ability to communicate across teams and organizational roles
About working at Luvo
Luvo is a casual and fun work environment – we thrive on team collaboration, dad jokes, and Trader Joe snacks. We take part in occasional team building activities like group food classes, local creative events, Friday beverages, and more. Plus, there’s always a fully stocked freezer of Luvo at our disposal for lunch.