Luvo USA, LLC is a team of world-class, passionate individuals dedicated to transforming the packaged and frozen foods industry. Our mission is to bring great tasting, good-for-you food to as many people as possible, while adhering to principles that help make the world a better place.
The Regional Sales Manager – East Region will be a key partner in Luvo’s positioning in the Eastern part of the United States. This person will work directly for the VP, Sales and be closely aligned with the Sales team to develop the Region’s business. They will help to grow the business through bringing our unique, high quality Luvo products to the Retail Grocery market. In addition, they will be skilled at driving growth at existing accounts by driving proper execution of the four P’s (Product, Price, Promotion, and Placement). They are a connector at heart and optimize their days through building quality relationships with their customers, brokers, and internal cross-functional teams.
The Regional Sales Manager – East Region will:
- Work with the VP, Sales to help achieve the budgeted sales, profit and distribution objectives.
- Acquire and develop new Retail Grocery customers and authorizations based on direction from the VP, Sales.
- Develop customer accounts within the East Region capitalizing on existing contacts and relationships.
- Manage assigned financial budgets.
- Utilize the full extent of company resources to obtain distribution and continued customer satisfaction.
- Conduct key customer presentations.
- Manage broker and distributor representatives where applicable.
- Work well with cross-functional teams to include: marketing, purchasing, logistics and finance.
- Manage and report competitive activity to include pricing, promotions and new products.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with supervision, colleagues, and internal team members.
- Utilize syndicated data as available to help manage the business.
- Share our passion for transforming the world through food with your “everything is possible attitude”.
- Have 5+ years’ experience in selling food products within the retail grocery trade and have experience working with brokers.
- Possess exceptional presentation skills, have the ability to add value to the call, and ultimately, close the sale.
- Operate with a high level of integrity and are committed to the highest level of excellence in your work.
- Have excellent presentation skills with the ability to add value to the call and ultimately close the sale.
- Possess solid analytical skills.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of enthusiasm for the business and its growth; are a self-starter who can thrive without extensive supervision.
- Have a proven track record of success in meeting goals, exceeding sales plans and landing and developing new
- Possess a strong attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage maturity and business acumen to make decisions.
- Are a strong communicator – written and verbally – and build relationships quickly and easily.
- Are happy to pack your bags to go somewhere 50%+ of the year.