Tempeh is a healthy vegetarian protein made out of fermented soy beans. Like tofu, tempeh can take on any flavor you like, such as the Indian spices in this Luvo hack. Adding tempeh makes this dish heartier while boosting the protein-factor. Raita is a cooling, yogurt based sauce that balances the spiciness.
Ingredients (1 Serving)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2-inch piece of hothouse cucumber, seeded and grated
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 piece tempeh, cubed
- 1 Luvo Chana Masala Bowl
- 2 tsp green onion, sliced
- Make raita: Mix yogurt, cucumber, cilantro, coriander, cumin and garlic. Stir well, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Fry tempeh cubes in a frying pan for 3-5 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Heat Luvo meal according to package instructions.
- Place Luvo meal in a bowl, add fried tempeh and top with a generous drizzle of raita and sliced green onions. Enjoy!
Try this hearty recipe and let us know what you think!