Picnic season is upon us! Impress all your friends at the park or beach with this unexpected twist on our Orange Mango Chicken, courtesy of the Artful Desperado. It’s a refreshing and flavorful combination of stir-fry and classic cabbage slaw with an unmistakable kiss of sesame. Yum!
Orange Mango Chicken Salad (Serves 4)
• 2 Luvo Orange Mango Chicken frozen meals
• ½ tsp sesame oil
• 1 tsp canola oil
• 1 tbsp thinly sliced ginger
• ½ tsp chilli flakes
• 1 small Napa cabbage, shredded
• 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
• Store bought garlic oil (optional)
1. Cook Luvo meals according to package instructions.
2. Heat oil in large sauté pan or wok over high heat for one minute, then add ginger and chilli flakes, stirring lightly to fry.
3. Add Luvo meal to the wok and continue to fry for another 2-3 minutes on low head so the chicken gets a bit caramelized.
4. Toss in the cabbage and fry for another minute, being careful not to overcook.
5. Let cool to room temperature, pour into a large mason jar, then pop it into your cooler bag and you’re ready to picnic!
6. Optional: if you’re feeling fancy, serve with a lime slice and drizzle of garlic oil. Enjoy!
Try this picnic hack and share your thoughts and sub in the comments . Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, Plated, to unlock a coupon to use on your next Luvo purchase.